Intro

I'm a 22 year old student in the UK studying BA(Hons) Japanese and TESOL.

This year will be my 3rd year and I will be spending it in a Japanese university in the Saitama prefecture called Daitou Bunka Daigaku.

I will be departing the UK on the 6th September 2009 and I will arrive in Japan on the 7th September 2009.

If anyone has been before and could recommend some good places to visit, that would be fabulous!

I hope you will join me on my journey to The Land of the Rising Sun.
There will be many photos in the gallery - a link is provided on the right.


Yuuzuki <3

Thursday 1 April 2010

Uni Entrance Ceremony & Dolpa

The university entrance ceremony is on Monday. I've been warned to wear something nice.
The teachers didn't say anything about that, but a senpai(who showed up in t-shirt and flip flops last time) did.

We're supposed to have a medical exam in a couple of weeks time as well.
Our schools/universities don't bother by the time you reach high school.
Only in Japan I guess :S
Just like in an anime XD

Really though, I don't fancy queuing up all day just so the doc can tell me I'm overweight...I can well see that myself! If I hadn't destroyed my knee a decade ago, there's lots of sports I'd love to do!

I went to the Akihabara Volks store the other day to reserve my guidebook for Dolpa!
I should be receiving a postcard to say I can go and collect it from the store.
I'm guessing around 10th April.
I know I won't be able to buy any dolls, but it should be an interesting day out!

oh yeh! Sakura viewing festival on Saturday evening! Looking forward to that ^__^

dewa! gokigenyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment