Intro

I'm a 22 year old student in the UK studying BA(Hons) Japanese and TESOL.

This year will be my 3rd year and I will be spending it in a Japanese university in the Saitama prefecture called Daitou Bunka Daigaku.

I will be departing the UK on the 6th September 2009 and I will arrive in Japan on the 7th September 2009.

If anyone has been before and could recommend some good places to visit, that would be fabulous!

I hope you will join me on my journey to The Land of the Rising Sun.
There will be many photos in the gallery - a link is provided on the right.


Yuuzuki <3

Saturday 17 July 2010

The Final Month

I can't believe it's already been 10 months since I arrived in Japan!
I've got 5 weeks left before I land in the UK.
I've still got a fair bit I need to do before then!

I'm taking the JLPT2, now known as the N2, in 2 days time.
So all of my focus has been on studying for the test.

Grammar wise, listening wise and maybe even kanji wise - I'm ready.
However, as far as vocabulary and idiomatic phrases go, I'm probably going to fail ><

They've changed it so you have to score 60% in each section of the test (rather than 60% of the total score).
This is to prevent Chinese people from passing based purely on their kanji knowledge. :S

After the test is over I have to write a report for the international centre, although I'll probably just copy the report I wrote for my home university since all the same stuff they want to know about is in there anyway....and there's no grade for it.

I also need to box all of my books and send them back home. £_£

Most importantly I need to complete my dissertation research, which has been completely neglected since January for JLPT revision T__T
I'm a baaaaaaaaad student!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment