Intro

I'm a 22 year old student in the UK studying BA(Hons) Japanese and TESOL.

This year will be my 3rd year and I will be spending it in a Japanese university in the Saitama prefecture called Daitou Bunka Daigaku.

I will be departing the UK on the 6th September 2009 and I will arrive in Japan on the 7th September 2009.

If anyone has been before and could recommend some good places to visit, that would be fabulous!

I hope you will join me on my journey to The Land of the Rising Sun.
There will be many photos in the gallery - a link is provided on the right.


Yuuzuki <3

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Hetalia Movie

I'm gonna make this really fast, cos I have to go to class...and I'll probably add some more later. XD

The movie was really awesome <3
Kinda wierd, but that made it more interesting XD
I won't let out any spoilers, just in case :P

The cinema was packed out and the tickets were selling out really fast!!!

Animate was also packed out. They have tons of new merchandise, especially Hetalia merchandise|
They had a Hetalia stamp rally event. It's going to be on for a while now, so I'm going to go back to finish collecting stamps and get some nicer photos of the exhibit.

I got a really cute t-shirt (the Hetalia football picture)!
It was quite cheap and I never expected it to fit because it says size M on the packet. They only had the one size O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment